Job Title: Marketing Intern with Studio POWWOW (Unpaid)
Studio POWWOW is looking for a marketing intern to join the creative team and manage the outward marketing and community management for the upcoming release of its mobile game ‘ShipAntics’ and also plan the next stages of roll-out for the entertainment brand of the same name.
Purpose of Job
This is an outward-looking role designed to support the work of all the areas of Marketing function, including Social Media and Public Relations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Head specific marketing projects
- Marketing Analysis
- Social Media and Community Management
- Monitoring relevant Press articles
- Database Management
- General marketing support
- Administration & Archiving
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Track record of administration experience with good working knowledge social media platforms.
- Manage several tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work in a fast moving growing team and have initiative to work independently
- Marketing /PR qualification an advantage
About Studio POWWOW
Studio POWWOW was founded on the principle that young audiences’ viewing habits and behaviours have changed, as the internet, mobile and tablet devices become an ever increasing part of the way people consume entertainment. POWWOW creates and delivers entertainment that is sensitive to these changing behaviours. Since forming in 2012, the company has focused on creating entertainment brands with engaging stories and characters that are knitted seamlessly and consistently back together on multiple media platforms by bringing its skills, knowledge and vast experience of award-winning TV-quality animation, design and storytelling to interactive content and games.
Outline of terms and conditions:
Title of Post: Marketing Intern
- Fee: This is an unpaid internship
- Duration: 3 Months
- Appointment Procedure: Please note that applications can only be considered if they are submitted and returned by the closing date using one of the following methods:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Post: Richard Glynn,Studio POWWOW, The Liffey Trust Centre, 117-126 Upper Sheriff Street, North Wall, Dublin 1
- The closing date for the receipt of appications: 5pm, 6h June 2014.